2008年3月19日 星期三

Resign Letter

(Date, e.g. 1st March 200X)

(the name of your boss)
(Title)
(company name and section work with)
(company's address)


Dear Mr. XXXXX,

I regret to inform you that I decide to resign from my present position(xxx) with effective from (date - the day after your last working day). Thank you for giving me a change to learn and gain valuable experience in (company name and section work with).

I hope my resignation would not cause you much inconvenience. Thanks for your kind attention and I would be grateful if you could write a reference letter for me before my leave.


Yours sincerely,

(sign here)



Middle part
I would like to express my sincere gratitude and thanks for all the support that I have received over the last few weeks, and for the enjoyable experience of having worked for your company.


Ending
I would like to express my sincere gratitude…
有禮貌地表達感謝,並感激公司曾給予機會。

I wish all of you a prosperous future…
這是一個好的結語,顯示你仍然關心公司未來的發展,並祝願公司生意成功。

May I take this opportunity to wish you all the very best for the future…
另一個結語方法是向公司送上誠意的祝福,畢竟你不能預計日後有返回的一天!


Resignation Letter Samples:

沒有留言: